If you're looking for a CUSTOM DESIGNED website that is EASY TO UPDATE, you're at the right place!
- No Templates
- No Monthly Service Fee except web hosting
- Functional for the first-time visitor and members alike
Why Church 24/7 from Mustard Seed Studio?
Simply put, more than 50% of your visitors will visit your website before they visit your church. It's important that your website not only accurately reflect your church, but it must be well maintained, easy to navigate and offer the desired information. An added bonus is that your website not only offer information, but become a ministry tool.
We Make Your Website an Extension of Your Ministry
Most church websites are static, hard to update,
dull and don't capitalize on the potential
of being a major ministry tool. Church 24/7
Web sites by Mustard Seed Studio look great,
are easy to navigate and are set up so that
they are easily updated without being a "techie."
We offer two websites in one!
We divide your site in two sections: First Time Guests
and Members. This makes it easy for the first-timer to
get right to the information they are looking for without
wading through mounds of pot-luck suppers and other areas
that aren't meaningful to the first-timer.
"If the church does not begin to encompass the online world in its ministry, it risks losing even more of its eroding influence in society." —George Barna
- Internet use cuts into American TV consumption significantly less than it affects average time spent with family and friends, according to a recent study by the Stanford Institute for the Quantitative Study of Society (SIQSS).
- "We were very interested to discover that the increase in Internet use over the last 10 years has eaten into television viewing less than expected," said Norman Nie, director of SIQQS. "Time online seems to come more out of family discretionary time."
- It's a fact, people are spending more time on the internet than ever before. By having a useful internet presence, you can enhance your ministry by providing many ways to support the church body and the community.
- It also will dramatically extend the scope of your ministry by building relationships with people outside of your immediate locale. Your website, if properly designed, can effectively communicate the Gospel to an ever growing Kingdom!
- Many peoples first impression of a church is no longer the building or grounds, but the church's website. It also offers improved communication with your staff and church body. No longer do they have to rely on an 8:00 - 5:00 work day.
Call us today and discuss how we can improve your presence on the web. We would love to work with you!